[opensuse-project] Re: "Great" way to celebrate 5th anniversary of openSUSE
  • From: Jim Henderson <hendersj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2010 17:26:04 +0000 (UTC)
On Thu, 12 Aug 2010 03:30:07 -0500, Bryen M. Yunashko wrote:

I also concur that Pascal has made a wise decision to nip this in the
bud before it gets any worse.

I couldn't agree more. Not to mention as well that such an image would
be considered "Not Safe For Work", and that's the last thing we need is
to be associated with people getting fired (worst case scenario, of
course) for reading blogs about openSUSE that are linked from PlanetSUSE.

Such guidelines should pretty clearly spell out that if content is NSFW,
it doesn't belong on an openSUSE site, period, end of story.

Jim
--
Jim Henderson