[opensuse-project] Re: Problems with the strategies
  • From: Jim Henderson <hendersj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2010 15:14:00 +0000 (UTC)
On Mon, 09 Aug 2010 23:27:10 +0200, Jos Poortvliet wrote:

Technically, you're right. We should have a mission, a vision and a
strategy. But to simplify things, we just have a strategy which has all
(to some extend). I know it is a bit messy, and I'd be completely happy
to have each strategy cut up in pieces: vision, mission, strategy,
what/how/where/etc, pro/con, Lunak test etc etc.

Maybe for clarity that's the next step that should be taken once we have
general alignment on a strategy.

Jim

--
Jim Henderson