Re: [opensuse-project] "Great" way to celebrate 5th anniversary of openSUSE
  • From: "S.Kemter" <buergermeister@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2010 04:15:40 +0200
Am Dienstag, den 10.08.2010, 15:45 +0200 schrieb Katarina Machalkova:
Hey folks,

recently someone asked me if I can point out particular examples of sexist
blogposts in the context of openSUSE community. So be it - here's the fresh
one: http://rauhmaru.blogspot.com/2010/08/parabens-opensuse-5-anos-de-
vida.html

It's not that I would be a close-minded prude - I wouldn't say a word if
someone posted pics of nude or scantily clad chicks to his personal blog, not
aggregated on a community Planet - but associating Playboy-like pics with 5th
anniversary of openSUSE? How unproffesional (to put it mildly).

Unless, of course, the author of the post wanted to imply that we're the best
and the stablest distro for pr0n server. Now everyone can answer a question
if
this is the kind of publicity we want for themselves.

Please drop this gentleman some nice comments :)

Ok then I blame myself

http://karl-tux-stadt.de/ktuxs/?p=663

and its really a suse topic because the girl had a geeko on it so take a
look

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Body_painting.JPG

br gnokii

B.