Re: [opensuse-project] "Great" way to celebrate 5th anniversary of openSUSE
  • From: Cristian Rodríguez <crrodriguez@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2010 19:42:55 -0400
El 10/08/10 09:45, Katarina Machalkova escribió:

It's not that I would be a close-minded prude - I wouldn't say a word if
someone posted pics of nude or scantily clad chicks to his personal blog, not
aggregated on a community Planet - but associating Playboy-like pics with 5th
anniversary of openSUSE? How unproffesional (to put it mildly).

Culture shock Katarina, that's it. nothing more to say.