Re: [opensuse-project] openSUSE Strategy Discussion: #1 KDE distribution
  • From: jdd <jdd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 07 Aug 2010 17:24:41 +0200
Le 07/08/2010 16:47, Administrator a écrit :
may be we should emphasis more on the relation between
openSUSE and SLES/SLED (at least if Novell is to still be our main
sponsor)

It'd need careful discussion with Novell. The message must work both sides.
"oS is a free version of SLES / SLED" cuts into their sales. "oS is a
reduced version of SELD / SELS" downgrades the quality of oS.

David

don't forget SLES/SLED are free, only the support is for money

jdd

--
http://www.dodin.net
http://pizzanetti.fr