Re: [opensuse-project] openSUSE Strategy Discussion: #1 KDE distribution
  • From: Basil Chupin <blchupin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 08 Aug 2010 01:08:16 +1000
On 08/08/2010 00:47, Administrator wrote:
may be we should emphasis more on the relation between
openSUSE and SLES/SLED (at least if Novell is to still be our main
sponsor)
It'd need careful discussion with Novell. The message must work both sides.
"oS is a free version of SLES / SLED" cuts into their sales. "oS is a
reduced version of SELD / SELS" downgrades the quality of oS.

David

Could you please restate what you just wrote above in a way a normal person could understand, please?

Thank you.

BC

--
If apathy is increasing where does it come from?