Re: [opensuse-project] Problems with the strategies
  • From: jdd <jdd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 06 Aug 2010 21:06:47 +0200
Le 06/08/2010 20:27, Cornelius Schumacher a écrit :

(http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Distribution_platform_strategy):

The loses:

given than the open source licences allows easy forks and copies,
don't you think than new, non openSUSE based distros will emerge on
top of this infrastructure, a bit like Ubuntu on Debian?

the we may have much work, but no more openSUSE?

How many Debian users are now openSUSE users? I'l not sure the reverse
Ubuntu gives to Debian makes things equal.

This is possible, but much more difficult right now

I don't think licences allow us to ask for our name be kept on every
applyance

jdd

--
http://www.dodin.net