Re: [opensuse-project] How to announce team meetings?
  • From: Henne Vogelsang <hvogel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 05 Aug 2010 12:20:31 +0200
Hey,

On 05.08.2010 08:30, DenverD wrote:
Stephan Kleine wrote:
On Wednesday August 4 2010 20:56:55 DenverD wrote:
<snip />
actually, i do believe the best way to try to get their attention
(through one more means) is to have the announce mail list auto-echoed
to the announce forum...WHO can make that happen...(as Carlos
mentioned a while back...and, it went silently away)

Talk to the forum admins since those should know how to set it up and to
whom
to talk (probably Henne).

'Henne' (in this list?) needs to coordinate with the administrators
listed here: http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Forums_team

Yeah we need to generally work on that. I want news.o.o as sender and
the forum and lists as receiver. It's the next thing on my TODO (after
the wiki) to overhaul our communication structure. Stay tuned.

is 'Henne' this person: announce+owner@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Henne is everywhere.

--
Henne Vogelsang, openSUSE.