Re: [opensuse-project] openSUSE Strategy Discussion: #1 KDE distribution
  • From: Martin Schlander <martin.schlander@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2010 11:40:34 +0200
Torsdag den 5. august 2010 11:19:22 skrev jdd:
Le 05/08/2010 10:44, Martin Schlander a écrit :
But do you read news articles and reviews? Or do you go to support
forums, support irc channels or lug meetings?

yes, atm 2hours a day and most people are pleased by what they find
(including mandriva users)

I want to come to where you are :-)

Cuz whereever I go I see more people leaving than I see coming. And most of
the people who haven't left (yet) are a lot less happy than they used to be.

And since I've been the biggest openSUSE zealot north of Nürnberg for years,
_everybody_ comes and tells me about their problems, as if it was my fault or
something :-|

I'm talking about the silent majority of casual users here of course, who
don't have a clue about the project internals, but just see a product of
steadily declining quality.