Re: [opensuse-project] openSUSE Strategy Discussion: The Linux Distribution Platform Strategy
  • From: Jan Engelhardt <jengelh@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2010 22:13:00 +0200 (CEST)

On Friday 2010-07-30 21:03, jdd wrote:

don't you think:

* we are making circles, without progressing;
* we are leading in a wrong direction

(I know these two statements are somewhat in opposite directions)

In fact they go together. Consider sitting in a carusel; your
perceived tangential direction is always forward, and yet you go in
circles. :)

* we love the present status, where openSUSE is a wide open
distribution, able to fit servers as well as newbies on desktop;

You can express that opinion in one of the next proposals :p