[opensuse-project] Well done on 11.3 release
  • From: Chris Jones <chrisjones@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2010 11:26:05 +1000
I just wanted to congratulate the openSUSE development team on a fine
job for a fine release of openSUSE 11.3. It's great!
I have not had any luck with previous releases of oS, but finally
along came 11.3 and reignited my interest in the oS distro. Well done
guys. With a rock-solid 2.6.34 kernel and a very (now) mature KDE4.4,
it's super quick.

Coming from a Ubuntu and Fedora Gnome background, I feel I am back to
square one as the oS and KDE way of doing things is very different
from what I'm used to. But I'm willing to give it another shot as
openSUSE 11.3 remains my current distro of choice.

Cheers and congrats.

--
Chris Jones
Freelance Photographic Imaging Professional

PHOTO RESOLUTIONS - Photo - Graphic - Web
W: http://photoresolutions.freehostia.com
E: <chrisjones@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> or <ubuntu_cj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Fedora Design Suite Developer and Co-Maintainer
E: <foxmulder881@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

GnuPG v2.0.15 (GNU/Linux)
keys.gnupg.net
KeyID: 769A8262
Public Key Fingerprint: 94D0 BFAE 87A5 376E FCB2 CEBD C717 CD87 769A 8262