[Fwd: Re: [opensuse-project] The new wiki search plain sucks]
  • From: DenverD <DenverD@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2010 14:14:14 +0200
Henne Vogelsang wrote:
We have set some clear goals for the new
openSUSE wiki and everybody was invited to participate in this effort.
You didn't so please respect what we came up with.

hard to respect a broken search paradigm which _requires_ the searcher
to know in advance where the nugget of info searched for is hiding
today, and then click to check mark _the_ correct 'namespace' of 32
available..

DenverD