Re: [opensuse-project] Naming registered members of openSUSE
  • From: Thomas Hertweck <Thomas.Hertweck@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 04 Jul 2010 11:01:26 +0100

On 03/07/10 14:20, Rajko M. wrote:
[...]
I would like to propose to introduce one more category of members that will
be
source for Core members, a "Distinctive contributor". That will be those that
give a lot more then average contributor, but don't have sustained activity,
or at least not long enough to be considered as sustained.

I think that's a bad idea. You obviously haven't followed the discussion
why quite a few people reject the membership idea in general. Now you
would like to create even more (probably confusing) special groups within
the community. This isn't creating an open and inviting community.

Thomas