Re: [opensuse-project] eclipse in openSUSE
  • From: Michal Vyskocil <mvyskocil@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 May 2010 11:06:14 +0200
On Friday 28 May 2010 09:44:38 am Stephen Shaw wrote:
2010/5/28 Karsten König <remur@xxxxxxx>:
Hi,

on a single user system you could just put it into your home directory, I
know it's not the standard linux way but it works just fine.

That's what I've been doing and in fact hope to blog soon about how I
did it. Ideally we should be packaging a much newer version of this
app.

Well, there was a lot of attempts, but every has failed. The problem is we
don't have a lot of dependencies needed for build and run eclipse. I'm willing
to help you with this task so don't hesitate to contact me, but as I'm busy
with other things, I'm not able to work on it anymore.

Regards
Michal Vyskocil
< Previous Next >