[opensuse-project] <idea> Lists of openSUSE local teams
  • From: Alex Rodriguez <alexio44@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 13:42:57 -0600
Hi everyone

Some time ago asking about the mailing lists of the opensuse community.
The response I got was that the only lists that there are these >>

My proposal is to establish official lists of the project for each
country, just as it does ubuntu
which has a Local Community for each one of them.
In this way you can have topics and talks of local communities, closer support
and communications of the country.

Nicaragua currently have this list suse-ni@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx but we are
experiencing a lot of errors
as users went from 100 to 350 more or less and where we hosted the
mailman (handler list)
is blocking and removing members (today I found that the poor list
only has 80 members)

You can do the admin for the ambassador of that specific list.

We push this idea? I think other countries would love the idea.

Ing. Alejandro Rodriguez  || @LeX
Usuario Linux # 379802

List Navigation
This Thread