Re: [opensuse-project] openSUSE - Portal:Teams
  • From: Martin Schlander <martin.schlander@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 16:22:47 +0200
Torsdag den 29. april 2010 15:07:29 skrev Shayon Mukherjee:
For the past few days myself along with some great contributors (P.M me
for the list :) ) have been working on Portal:Teams [1] . That is
organizing the Teams in and around openSUSE . You are requested to spend
some time reviewing it and get back to the list if you find something is
not right or would like to solve your queries. This process is almost
done (basics), but yes incomplete without your valuable review and input .

I plan to finish this process and announce it by end of this week.If
required I can be flexible with this :) , that said I am no hurry .

Waiting to hear from you . . .

PS:If there is no response the page will considered as O.K .

Looks pretty good. I wonder if all the major OBS projects shouldn't be listed
too - like X11, Games, Server, Kernel etc.