Re: [opensuse-project] openSUSE conference 2010 kick-off meeting
  • From: Michael Loeffler <michl@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 09:48:45 +0200
Subject: [opensuse-project] openSUSE conference 2010 kick-off meeting
From: Michael Loeffler <michl@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: opensuse-project@xxxxxxxxxxxx, opensuse-marketing@xxxxxxxxxxxx,
opensuse-boosters@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed Apr 21 2010 22:42:01 GMT+0900 (JST)

Moin Ladies & Gentlemen,

please join tomorrow's openSUSE 2010 conference kick-off meeting [1]
on #openSUSE-project IRC channel (Thursday 22, 4pm UTC [2]). Purpose
of the meeting is to create a frame for a successful openSUSE
conference and define some topics and look for topic owner.

Sorry, I couldn't join the meeting yesterday, because the power-supply
unit of my home computer is in trouble now and 16:00 UTC on weekday is a
little bit late for me. ;-)

By the way, can I read the transcript of yesterday's meeting somewhere?
http://opensuse-community.org/logs/opensuse-project/2010/opensuse-
project.2010-04-22-16.04.html

:-)

check it out from this directory:
http://opensuse-community.org/logs/opensuse-project/2010/

If there's anything I can do to help, I'd like to be involved.

There will be a couple of calls for help coming. But also updating the
wiki page with open tasks is needed,

Andreas

--
Michael Löffler, Product Management