Re: [opensuse-project] PlanetSUSE 2 RC
  • From: "Jakub Rusinek" <jakub.rusinek@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 04 Apr 2010 01:49:28 +0200
Dnia 04-04-2010 o 01:30:13 Pascal Bleser <pascal.bleser@xxxxxxxxxxxx> napisaƂ(a):

As far as I am concerned, we're good to go to switch to the new PlanetSUSE
setup I've been hacking on the last few days.

It's currently running at
(feeds not updated at the moment, as long as it's not live ;))

So this is the last chance to complain about issues and give input about
features to add, even though the latter would be for after going live with a
first version, except if it's a blocker ;)

(sorry for cross-posting, but not everyone is on opensuse-marketing@)

In my opinion, looks awesome and finally has something from usability: reading comfort.

But there's little glitch.

Those useless icons (*) not loading, broke page width ;) .

* I find them useless, because when you decide to use a website like one of these, you should either use an extension or bookmarklets and don't expect everybody to bloat his website.

Best regards,
Jakub 'Livio' Rusinek