Re: [opensuse-project] PlanetSUSE 2 RC
  • From: "Jakub Rusinek" <jakub.rusinek@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 04 Apr 2010 01:49:28 +0200
Dnia 04-04-2010 o 01:30:13 Pascal Bleser <pascal.bleser@xxxxxxxxxxxx> napisaƂ(a):

As far as I am concerned, we're good to go to switch to the new PlanetSUSE
setup I've been hacking on the last few days.

It's currently running at
http://planet.opensuse.org/2/
(feeds not updated at the moment, as long as it's not live ;))

So this is the last chance to complain about issues and give input about
features to add, even though the latter would be for after going live with a
first version, except if it's a blocker ;)

(sorry for cross-posting, but not everyone is on opensuse-marketing@)

cheers

In my opinion, looks awesome and finally has something from usability: reading comfort.

But there's little glitch.

Those useless icons (*) not loading, broke page width ;) .
http://wstaw.org/m/2010/04/04/yt1.png

* I find them useless, because when you decide to use a website like one of these, you should either use an extension or bookmarklets and don't expect everybody to bloat his website.

--
Best regards,
Jakub 'Livio' Rusinek