Re: [opensuse-project] Wiki translations: Do we need them?
  • From: "Carlos E. R." <carlos.e.r@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2010 22:56:11 +0100 (CET)

On Wednesday, 2010-03-03 at 20:01 -0600, Rajko M. wrote:

Second requirement to have translators active and connected to the project is
new and crucial. Those that have problem to talk to the rest of the project
for whatever reason really can't maintain wiki.

Now and then people interested in translating the wiki ask in the translation mail list (English or Spanish, in my case), which is (are) dedicated to translating programs, not the wiki. So we redirect them to the wiki list instead. Sometimes they mention that they do not get an answer there.

Me, I only translate programs, not the wiki.

- -- Cheers,
Carlos E. R.