Re: [opensuse-project] Can we support for-profit organizations to make money? (Was: Ubuntu One Music Store)
  • From: Vincent Untz <vuntz@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 14:19:33 +0100
Le mardi 23 février 2010, à 11:56 +0100, Henne Vogelsang a écrit :
I welcome this discussion, and think its a necessary one, but i would
like to discuss it uncoupled from this example. So what is our answer to:

Sending this in another mail because I didn't want to pollute my other
mail :-) I think one reason people might feel it's hard to uncouple the
topic from this example is that Canonical distributes Ubuntu and does
the Music Store for Ubuntu, which is a competitor of the openSUSE
project.

In this specific case, that means supporting one competitor. Which might
affect how people think of the issue.

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.