Re: [opensuse-project] openSUSE logo on the MirrorBrain "users" page
  • From: Peter Pöml <poeml@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2010 11:50:54 +0100
Hi,

Am 04.02.2010 um 10:05 schrieb Michael Loeffler:
On Wednesday 03 February 2010 20:09:23 Peter Pöml wrote:
I would like to add the openSUSE logo onto the web page "Who uses
MirrorBrain?" (http://mirrorbrain.org/users/).

On http://en.opensuse.org/Artwork, I found a nice logo, and I would
like to kindly ask for you permission of using it. I tentatively added
one to the web page just now, so you can see it in context. Of course,
I'll remove it at once if you prefer.
Please go ahead and use the openSUSE project as reference.

On http://en.opensuse.org/Buttons_and_Banners I found a description on the
usage of our logo:

[...]

I see - I didn't look on that page, because I wasn't looking for a banner or a button, but for the actual logo. The http://en.opensuse.org/Artwork page seems to miss the text, or a pointer. Or did I overlook it?

Zonker also provided me with the link http://news.opensuse.org/2009/03/02/opensuse-trademark-guidelines-released/ , which points to all the details.

Thanks!
Peter--