Re: [opensuse-project] Browser startup homepage
  • From: Martin Schlander <martin.schlander@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2010 09:17:14 +0100
Onsdag den 13. januar 2010 06:07:12 skrev Barry Nichols:
I completely agree, changing the homepage to www.google.co.uk is one
of the first things I do after I install openSUSE.

If the homepage was, as Ubuntu's is, similar to google but with some
openSUSE branding, I wouldn't even consider changing it. When I had
Ubuntu installed I didn't think about changing the home page.

I wonder if Google could be pressed to sponsor/cough up some money for the
project if they were made the default browser start page (in some modified,
openSUSE-branded form).

Not sure I'd like openSUSE to be pushing their stuff more for free.