[opensuse-project] Re: [opensuse-wiki] Wiki Team Meeting - Sunday, December 6th
  • From: Shayon Mukherjee <hkwarlock@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 03 Dec 2009 00:22:58 +0530
Hello,
Rupert Horstkötter wrote:
Team,

the next Wiki Team Meeting will take place on Sunday, the 6th of
December 2009 at 19.00 UTC. The meeting time in all time zones is
listed on the Fixed Time World Clock[1].

I'd like to ask all Wiki-seniors, Boosters, Frank and Henne to
participate. Rajko requested to have the next meeting on a weekend and
after reaching out to almost all key people of our Usability-Project
and checking their availability, the scheduled date was finally
decided to fit everyone's needs. Please keep in mind that this will be
our last meeting before actually starting with the transition to the
new instance and thus it's particularly important to sync all Team
members.

Well unfortunately i wont be able to attend the meeting.As i'll be
having my exams going on .But i'll surely catch up with the minutes .
Agenda (working draft - please contribute):

1. Templates - Info Provider: Remy, Shayon

As i wont be attending the meeting so i'll have a talk with Remy and
Rajko regarding the above Agenda to make everything clear from my side .
2. Quality Assurance
2a. FlaggedRevs - Info Provider: Rajko
2b. Wiki Forum - Info Provider: Rupert

3. New wiki instance and extensions - Info Provider: Frank

Update:There are very few problem/bugs with the current wiki which i
already discussed with Frank and will be most probably corrected in the
upgrade :)
4. New wiki structure - Info Provider: Henne, Rajko

5. Transition Plan & Guidelines - Info Provider: Rupert, Petr
5a. Checked_Pages (how to migrate)

Before migrating we need to make sure that the pages are checked or
not.Which i guess is not in all cases,and i completely agree that
checking them out is tough job and a lot of time consuming.So a
alternative needs to be planned though we'll be starting from a scratch.
In concerned to that many are mentioned over here by Rajko -
http://en.opensuse.org/Portal/All - i believe this could be of some
help,actually major help. :)
Best,

[1] http://tinyurl.com/y9xqy3k