Re: [opensuse-project] openSUSE-Education at Google Wave
  • From: Patrick Shanahan <ptilopteri@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2009 19:19:05 -0500

Guess I need some "education" :^)

I opened "searches", set Title to openSUSE-Education
Query to about:education
nada

Wot?

If you want to search for waves that do not explicitly include you in
their access list, you must include "with:public" in the search terms.
Naturally, only public waves can be accessed by those not explicitly
added to their access list.

Ah, should have guessed. All these new fangled contraptions :^)

I see two now, one with what seems to be one participant and one with
twenty. Will play.

tks,