Re: [opensuse-project] openSUSE-Education at Google Wave
  • From: Patrick Shanahan <ptilopteri@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2009 19:00:54 -0500
* James Tremblay aka SLEducator <fxrsliberty@xxxxxxxxxxx> [12-01-09 11:32]:
Hey all , if you have a Google Wave account and want to chat about using
openSUSE and the many education centric software titles we host , join
us in the Wave entitled: openSUSE-Education : A place for Educators to
discuss and learn about open source solutions to classroom technology
challenges. or search using the wave operator "about:education"
James Tremblay AKA "The SLEducator" :)

Guess I need some "education" :^)

I opened "searches", set Title to openSUSE-Education
Query to about:education

Patrick Shanahan Plainfield, Indiana, USA HOG # US1244711 Photo Album:
Registered Linux User #207535 @