[opensuse-project] Howto on Google Wave - Discussion on IRC
  • From: Shayon Mukherjee <hkwarlock@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2009 00:35:23 +0530
Hello ,

There is going to be a session organized on an Howto Google Wave,which will be
held tomorrow,
Thursday 29th November, at 14:30 UTC.

This discussion will generally focus on how Google Wave can help openSUSE and
its marketing strategies ,discussion about tips/tricks of Wave and how we can
use it as a marketing tool.So if you are well experienced with google wave then
you ar every much invited to help others on this topic.And if you are not then
also you are very much invited to learn something new :)

Please use
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=11&day=29&year=2009&hour=14&min=30&sec=0&p1=0
to get the time of the meeting in your time zone.

As always, we meet in #opensuse-marketing on Freenode. Fire up your
favorite IRC client and head over to #opensuse-marketing.

Not familiar with IRC? A good overview can be found at irchelp.org. This
site is not affiliated with openSUSE. For more information on Freenode,
see http://freenode.net/.

You are welcome to join and participate!

--
Regards,
Shayon Mukherjee