[opensuse-project] Conference slides
  • From: Martin Vidner <mvidner@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 15:37:21 +0200
Hi all,

Thank you for the conference. It was good to meet you in person. Now
I have even more projects I would like to work on...

I would like to enhance my short reports from the conference (still
to be posted) by including the links to the speakers' slides.
Ideally they would be linked from but that page is not a
wiki. So can the speakers please post the links to their slides into
this thread?

Martin Vidner, YaST developer