Re: [opensuse-project] openFATE feature #307495: GNOME default
  • From: Karsten König <remur@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 08:39:21 +0200
Heya,

This has been tried to cover extensivly in multiple tests (google it) and they
often come to different conclusions, but alot look reasonable, personal
feeling seems to play in here.

Anyways, the current point is the one on top is the most popular, kde is the
most popular in opensuse at this time, this can be reevaluated once there is
newer data. In case gnome manages to close the gap a new discussion sure will
breakout, maybe livecds will be more popular then so the issue might not be
that political anymore. But still, let's rest it for now, in broad daylight
not much changed for most regular opensuse users, there are other issues worth
spending time on =)

Karsten