Re: [opensuse-project] openFATE feature #307495: GNOME default
  • From: Basil Chupin <blchupin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 18:16:00 +1000
Christian Jäger wrote:
Hello all,

as it now seems to be practice th on default desktop environment and
other politicking are introduced by majority votes on openSUSE's feature
request portal, we were bound to create an option for GNOME users to
vote for their favorite desktop on openFATE.

Here it is:
#307495: GNOME default

For those of us who want to make the only sane choice and vote against
having any desktop environment default, I have created:

#307496: return to having no default desktop environment

Greets,
Chris

The Pandora's Box has been opened......... :-D .

BC

--
Insanity is only a state of mind.