Re: [opensuse-project] More Support for the openSUSE Project
  • From: Peter Czanik <pczanik@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2009 14:35:30 +0200
Am Donnerstag 13 August 2009 schrieb Peter Czanik:

Now, that my second son is also 4+ months old, I have again some time to
do testing, but was disappointed to find, that the last factory sync is
from 22nd of July, more than three weeks old. The communication of this,

OK, today saw a new factory sync for ppc.

I'm trying to install it right now. Installation hang already a couple
of times just in the middle. It's a kind of difficult to debug anything,
as alt+(ctrl)+fX does not work to switch consoles, not even in text
mode. Is it expected behavior or time to write a bugreport? (I don't
have an x86 installer to check it ATM). The Alt key works OK, I use
keyboard shortcuts all the time...
Statistics: my installs won't show up in the download logs, as I use the
Hungarian mirror. My international connection is far from ideal...
Bye,
CzP