  • From: Michael Loeffler <michl@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2009 14:14:15 +0200
Moin,

uhh, that's even challenging to follow the discussion but all arguments are on
the table and the discussion should stop now as it won't go anywhere.

As the feature raises so much attention we need to address it. I'll talk
through the topic with the openSUSE Board and will make a decision till mid of
August as suggested in the initial email.

Let's stay focused on our great environment we have like the openSUSE
distribution, opening of Factory, openSUSE Build Service etc. and grow the
community.

Best
Michael

--