[opensuse-project] openSUSE Conference open day
  • From: Klaas Freitag <freitag@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2009 13:33:32 +0200
Hi,

I was wondering how the openSUSE open day should work (saturday of the
conference).

Who is the intended group of people to come? I assume it wil be nuernberg
local people interested in Linux, either already using openSUSE or candidates
to do so.

Are talks on the open day in german? How do we want to advertise that
special sub event 'open day'? I would suggest to print posters and place
these at schools, universities in Nuernberg.

Klaas