Re: [opensuse-project] Fate question
  • From: "Rajko M." <rmatov101@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 19:15:33 -0500
On Friday 22 May 2009 06:34:04 pm Rajko M. wrote:

So when you want to log to bugzilla look for Manage Acount link.

OpenSUSE wiki login offers Manage Account, while bugzilla login has it hidden
under Create Account (probably, I didn't actually log in to check), or use
Forgot All link that will give you page where you can see Edit My Profile
link.

Here is Manage Account link:
http://tinyurl.com/qtf6pj

<rant>
Typical "user friendly" link buried in place that person with account, that
knows well his ID and password, will not touch.
</rant>

--
Regards, Rajko
http://news.opensuse.org/category/people-of-opensuse/