Re: [opensuse-project] Fate question
  • From: "Carlos E. R." <carlos.e.r@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 20:28:30 +0200 (CEST)

On Thursday, 2009-05-14 at 13:15 +0200, Klaas Freitag wrote:

I created one (my first) on behalf of somebody else who is not a member.
Thanks for doing that.

I set the priority to "neutral", but it came out as "important". I can't
change it. How do I do it?
Hmm, interesting. Sounds like a bug. It is OTOH unusual to use 'Neutral' as a
requester because, well, if you are not passionate about 'your' feature, why
are you proposing it?

Because it is not "mine", but somebody else's who has no create privileges, and asked for someone to post it for him. Why should I feel passionate about something that is not mine? O:-)

I assume that after creating it, he can take the reporting from there, and change the priority if he wants.

Anyway, it got changed from neutral to important when I hit the italics error. I have verified this by going back (to previous page) in firefox: I entered "neutral", and the system changed it to "important" when it complained the error.

Also, I put the last line in "cursive", and I got the error:
There were errors:

* The description is not valid richtext: Error: No declaration for
element i at :0.

Um, the HtML you can write there, is not really HTML. It is a very limited
subset. Supporting <I> tag would be an enhancement request, I am afraid.
No, just use <em> </em>.

I don't know html. I simply selected the text and hit the provided button labelled "I": if italic does not work, the button should be removed from the interface.

See at the bottom for a complete
list of accepted tags. The list is somehow 'interesting' ;-) Fate has come
quite a way and started as a successor of another system where we had to stay
compatible. That is the explanation, not the excuse, for this. I would love to
change that one day...

Mmm... then, the button "I" is probably introducing the wrong html code. :-?

- -- Cheers,
Carlos E. R.
Version: GnuPG v2.0.9 (GNU/Linux)