Re: [opensuse-project] Fate question
  • From: Juergen Weigert <jw@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 01:06:29 +0200
On May 13, 09 22:02:12 +0200, Carlos E. R. wrote:
Hi,

I don't know where to ask about FATE, so I do it here.

You officially reach the FATE team at inttools@xxxxxxx
See also http://en.opensuse.org/OpenFATE

I created one (my first) on behalf of somebody else who is not a member. I
set the priority to "neutral", but it came out as "important". I can't
change it. How do I do it?

Do you have the feature number for us?

Also, I put the last line in "cursive", and I got the error:
Error
There were errors:

* The description is not valid richtext: Error: No declaration for
element i at :0.

Um, the HtML you can write there, is not really HTML. It is a very limited
subset. Supporting <I> tag would be an enhancement request, I am afraid.

Do I open a bugzilla for this? What product?

https://bugzilla.novell.com/enter_bug.cgi?classification=&product=openSUSE.org&component=openFATE&format=guided
https://bugzilla.novell.com/enter_bug.cgi?product=SUSE+Feature+Tracking&format=guided

cheers,
JW-