[opensuse-project] Fate question
  • From: "Carlos E. R." <carlos.e.r@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 22:02:12 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

I don't know where to ask about FATE, so I do it here.

I created one (my first) on behalf of somebody else who is not a member. I set the priority to "neutral", but it came out as "important". I can't change it. How do I do it?

Also, I put the last line in "cursive", and I got the error:

Error

There were errors:

* The description is not valid richtext: Error: No declaration for
element i at :0.

Do I open a bugzilla for this? What product?

- -- Cheers,
Carlos E. R.