Re: [opensuse-project] openSUSE Social Networking Demo Site
  • From: Thomas Schmidt <tschmidt@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 08 Apr 2009 12:31:39 +0200
Stephen Shaw schrieb:
I was thinking about this and thought it would be cool to have an
openSUSE Social Networking Site. Yes, I know it sounds weird, but
think it would be cool to have a common social gather place for people
that like/use/enjoy openSUSE. To me wikis don't jump out and scream
community as much as a social site. I set up a demo site:
http://www.opensuse-community.com

I know that is extremely similar to http://www.opensuse-community.org
. I figured that worst case I could setup a demo site there.
Whatever the outcome is, the domain can stay or I can redirect it.
I'm interested in hearing your feedback.

It would be cool to merge that with users.opensuse.org, as I heard there is
also a plan to create some grouping functions there.

Greetings

--
Thomas Schmidt (tschmidt [at] suse.de)
SUSE Linux Products GmbH :: Research & Development :: Tools