Re: [opensuse-marketing] RE: [opensuse-project] vote for suse on the eucalyptus poll
  • From: Pavol Rusnak <prusnak@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 14:52:30 +0200
Stephen Shaw wrote:
On Mon, Mar 30, 2009 at 11:22 AM, Andrew Wafaa <awafaa@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Stephen,

As Pavol Rusnak mentioned earlier, all of Eucalyptus' target distros are
handled by the Build Service. Surely we should be trying to convince them
to use our service and enlightening them that by doing so enables them to
have maximum reach with minimal effort.

I've actually talked to them about that. When I get a chance to
package more of it, I'll try to redo it in OBS.

I'm willing to help in case you had problems with the packaging.

--
Best Regards / S pozdravom,

Pavol RUSNAK SUSE LINUX, s.r.o
Package Maintainer Lihovarska 1060/12