Re: openSUSE infrastructure (was Re: [opensuse-project] Moving Planet SUSE?)
  • From: Pavol Rusnak <prusnak@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 14:58:20 +0100
Vincent Untz wrote:
So, hrm, how can we change this? :-) I guess we can't change this easily
in the short term, but does it make sense in the long term to have the
opensuse.org domain controlled by, say, the board? (question for the
board, I guess)

I would _LOVE_ to see this in future. It should make the integration of
Software Portal and other vital community efforts under the one openSUSE
hood much easier.

--
Best Regards / S pozdravom,

Pavol RUSNAK SUSE LINUX, s.r.o