Re: [opensuse-project] Localized LiveCD
  • From: Piotrek Juzwiak <piotrek.juzwiak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 15:52:46 +0100
Cornelius Schumacher wrote:
On Wednesday 18 March 2009, Vincent Untz wrote:

Le mercredi 18 mars 2009, à 11:31 +0100, Jean Cayron a écrit :

My two questions are:

- Is/was there any plan to make live CD in other languages, mainstream
or not? For mainstream languages (FR, ES, IT...) you could put a few
languages on the same CD (as Mandriva does). I think on the official
on is there only EN and DE.

I don't know of a plan, but it would absolutely rock to have livecd in
more than just en & de.

A convenient way to create these kind of localized live CDs could be to use
SUSE Studio (http://susestudio.com). If somebody is interested in trying this
and needs access, please let me know.

I need access but to a 64 bit version :) Let me know when it will be
available:)

Best

Bender