Re: [opensuse-project] final day ...
  • From: Satoru Matsumoto <helios_reds@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 10:45:42 +0900
Martin Lasarsch wrote:

Thanks everybody, it was really a pleasure to work with you, keep the
spirit
up, we might meet again in the future. I was involved in openSUSE from day
1, and i still think it’s a great project which was for sure more than a
job
for me. Even it sounds stupid (because it was a hell of work for many
people), it was very good to end my SuSE days at FOSDEM, the best
event ever!

So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish

I'm also very sorry to hear that you leave SUSE. Thank you very much
for your effort to improve openSUSE project and community ! I have
nothing but best wishes for you.

Vielen Dank, Martin. Nie vergessen wir Deine großen Anstrengungen !
Auf Wiedersehen, irgendwo, irgendwann ...

--
_/_/ Satoru Matsumoto - openSUSE Member - Japan _/_/
_/_/ Marketing/Weekly News/openFATE Screening Team _/_/