[opensuse-project] final day ...
  • From: Martin Lasarsch <mlasars@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 15:20:45 +0100
Hi

This is my last posting as a SuSE employee, everything upcoming is a private
post. I guess you saw some blogs or read some tickers from other colleagues … Well, after 9,2 years i will finally leave the company (no, not voluntary …). It’s not really easy, especially because of all the friends i met at the company or events over the years. But life is not over ...

Sorry that i can’t take care of the ambassador program anymore, sorry that we
skipped the announcement/meeting on Wednesday but i guess you know now why.

Delete my email mlasars@xxxxxxxx If you need anything from Novell/SUSE, please use:

marketing@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks everybody, it was really a pleasure to work with you, keep the spirit
up, we might meet again in the future. I was involved in openSUSE from day
1, and i still think it’s a great project which was for sure more than a job
for me. Even it sounds stupid (because it was a hell of work for many
people), it was very good to end my SuSE days at FOSDEM, the best
event ever!

So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish

--
with kind regards,

Martin Lasarsch, Core Services
SUSE LINUX Products GmbH, Maxfeldstr. 5 90409 Nürnberg
GF: Markus Rex, HRB 16746 (AG Nürnberg)
martin.lasarsch@xxxxxxx - http://www.opensuse.org