[opensuse-project] final day ...
  • From: Martin Lasarsch <mlasars@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 15:20:45 +0100

This is my last posting as a SuSE employee, everything upcoming is a private
post. I guess you saw some blogs or read some tickers from other colleagues … Well, after 9,2 years i will finally leave the company (no, not voluntary …). It’s not really easy, especially because of all the friends i met at the company or events over the years. But life is not over ...

Sorry that i can’t take care of the ambassador program anymore, sorry that we
skipped the announcement/meeting on Wednesday but i guess you know now why.

Delete my email mlasars@xxxxxxxx If you need anything from Novell/SUSE, please use:

Thanks everybody, it was really a pleasure to work with you, keep the spirit
up, we might meet again in the future. I was involved in openSUSE from day
1, and i still think it’s a great project which was for sure more than a job
for me. Even it sounds stupid (because it was a hell of work for many
people), it was very good to end my SuSE days at FOSDEM, the best
event ever!

So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish

with kind regards,

Martin Lasarsch, Core Services
SUSE LINUX Products GmbH, Maxfeldstr. 5 90409 Nürnberg
GF: Markus Rex, HRB 16746 (AG Nürnberg)
martin.lasarsch@xxxxxxx -