[opensuse-project] Accessing packages sources without any account
  • From: Vincent Untz <vuntz@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 14:23:33 +0100
Hi,

I know it was discussed at some point, but is there some progress on
publishing the sources of the packages, browsable in an easy way,
outside of the build service? (so that people can access them,
especially the patches without having an account)

If no, is there anyway I can help with that?

It's really important for upstream to be able to browse the patches, to
see what's going on.

Thanks,

Vincent

--