Re: [opensuse-project] Minutes from Board meeting on Dec 10
  • From: Clayton <smaug42@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2009 20:43:17 +0100
*Awarding good people
We should award outstanding contributors and good poeple
Everybody agreed, just with what and how to find all valuable
contributors?

Just wondering... what constitutes an "outstanding contributor" or
"good people"? Someone who files loads of bugs? Someone who babbles
a lot on the user mailing list? What is the criteria?

And how do you keep this from being an inner circle of mutual back
patting? No really, I don't mean that it will be like this... this
is the same question I face in another project I am involved in as we
try to find ways to recognize contributors.

C.