Re: [opensuse-project] Boxed editions slipping on release dates (3 weeks in some cases)
  • From: jdd <jdd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 07 Jan 2009 11:33:56 +0100
Rob OpenSuSE a écrit :

When buying hardware, it's important to choose companies that are
supporting

as of video cards, you have little choice, if any in your money
possibility

I have headaches with 11.1 (need to revert to 11.0 to be able to
print!!) - and this one was installed with the proprietary nvidia
driver without really asking (did I add "nvidia" as community
repository? may be, but I was never asked to choose AFAIK)

the graphics drivers can't be as good.

they are not...

jdd

--