Re: [opensuse-project] Need for mails announcing devel stuff
  • From: Brandon Philips <brandon@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 10:49:36 -0800
On Wednesday, 2008-12-10 at 06:53 +0100, Stephan Kulow wrote:
Sounds like a plan. If I promise to keep every change in the roadmap
wiki page, then it should be easy for someone else to send reminders -
and to double check with me before sending it :)

I could send off the reminder emails one week before deadlines as long
as I don't have to double check with you every time. Otherwise you might
as well send them... :-P

Cheers,

Brandon