Re: [opensuse-project] Need for mails announcing devel stuff
  • From: Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 06:53:02 +0100
Am Mittwoch 10 Dezember 2008 schrieb Vincent Untz:

Is there any way we can help you on this? A potential solution could be
to have automatic mails for deadline reminders, and new freezes, etc.
with some script love. Won't work for everything, but that would still
cover a good part. Or someone could do it -- I perfectly understand you
don't have unlimited free time, so that's an easy area where we could
empower someone, I guess.

Sounds like a plan. If I promise to keep every change in the roadmap wiki
page, then it should be easy for someone else to send reminders - and to
double check with me before sending it :)

Any volunteers?

Greetings, Stephan