Re: [opensuse-project] Projects
  • From: Patrick Shanahan <ptilopteri@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 11:30:09 -0500
* Susanne Oberhauser <froh@xxxxxxxxxx> [11-18-08 04:56]:

I agree with this.

And I wonder how the build server is really meant to be used as a
collaboration tool. I think having a clear common picture of that
would give me a better understanding of what is really missing.

Perhaps prior to an individual introducing a package, that package
particulars should be broadcast to a wiki/database for simi-automagic
comparison of those already in existance. Would possible provide
information to preclude duplicated efforts.

Just a thought.