Re: [opensuse-project] Wiki sub domain for Indonesian
  • From: "Masim \"Vavai\" Sugianto" <vavai@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2008 08:27:33 +0700
Hi Pascal,

On Sat, Nov 8, 2008 at 8:13 AM, Pascal Bleser
<pascal.bleser@xxxxxxxxxxxx>wrote:

I think that the right person to contact is Martin Lasarsch (CC'd
although he's subscribed here too ;)).

Martin, if it isn't you, I would be interested to know the right person
to poke ;D

Martin has previously contacted me ;-)

Just please please please be careful before launching it: be sure to
have sufficient manpower to keep it up-to-date because
yet-another-dead-wiki wouldn't be very helpful ;)

Thank you for the advice. I absolutely agree with you. We are here in
Indonesian openSUSE community create a group team called opensuse-translate
and now have 15 active members. We also trying to create our own wiki
(started a few days, within this month) on http://wiki.opensuse-id.org and
will be starting to translate the main wiki into Indonesian.

I know it would like to be a difficult work, complexity job and would need a
long and healthy support from our member but we think we must be started
this to push the documentation and increase openSUSE lover in Indonesia.

--
Best Regards,

Masim "Vavai" Sugianto
Blog (ID) : http://www.vavai.com/blog/index.php