Re: [opensuse-project] I propose a packagers meeting
  • From: Pascal Bleser <pascal.bleser@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 06 Oct 2008 22:50:49 +0200

Michal Marek wrote:
[...]
But in both cases a mail to opensuse-packaging "Is anyone working on
XYZ" would have worked as well, right? I'm not saying a regular
packagers meeting is a bad idea, but I think to avoid duplicate
packaging work, there are better means of coordination that having to
wait six days till the next meeting ;).

Agreed, I don't think it would be useful for that purpose.
While it might be a good idea, although I'm not sure what we'd talk
about :), we'd rather need some proper web application for
- - managing a wishlist
- - have packagers take items from the wishlist
(and no, not the wiki)

cheers
- --
-o) Pascal Bleser <pascal.bleser@xxxxxxxxxxxx>